Sunday, March 8, 2009

Why do we spin pens?

"because im bored and it looks good and i do it mostly to impress people."-Glamouraz

"to get better"-Pen Ninja

I think the reason we spin pens is because other people cant. I know the first time I saw it I knew i couldnt do it, but after I learned one trick i realised its just practice that you need. But both Pen Ninja and Glamouraz are right we spin to get better and because its flashy and other people cant do it. It makes us unique and individual. This is what teenagers love(most atleast)Individuality. So some people think that penspinning is stupid its probably because they havent tried it and if they did it was probably a very epic fail. So what have we learned; 1. we spin to get better. 2. we spin because were bored and it looks cool. 3. we also do it to impress people with its flash. :P

heres ur random awesome vid.

No comments:

Post a Comment